Online Marketing Assistant
KLEKT is a fast growing online marketplace (C2B2C) start-up for buying and selling authentic sneakers and streetwear. We are the most exciting place for the most exciting market in fashion right now. KLEKT is the center of the European high profile sneaker and streetwear buzz.
To extend our marketing team, we are looking for an online marketing assistant (m/f) to join the team in our Cologne office. To qualify for this job, you will need to have a big passion for the street fashion market and know all the ins and outs when it comes to hot sneaker and streetwear releases.
You are going to be working closely together with the marketing team on preparing online marketing activities and continuous Social Media presence.
- (Concept) creation of dynamic written, graphic content.
- Prepare daily content that promotes audience interaction and increases traffic on the platform.
- Manage company Social Media channels with self-made content.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media/product activities.
- Analyse and report audience information and success of existing social media projects.
- Engage with the marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas.
- Update product content on the platform.
- Support in all-round operational activities.
- Work in an open and collaborative atmosphere
- Everybody on the team is encouraged to bring their ideas to the table
- You can join us at the most exciting time of a startup company
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Highly passionate about sneakers and the street(wear) culture.
- Well experienced in photo-editing software and able to prepare digital content/graphics.
- Social Media feels like your second (or third) home.
- Actively follow sneaker/streetwear releases and new trends in the media landscape.
- Know the difference between the Air Max 90 and Air Max 1 in your sleep and know that Anti Social Club is not a political party.
- Eye for detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong communication and people skills.